The Movie in the Sky

An intense sneeze woke me from sleep. My head bumping, my throat burning, and the back of my head throbbing with heat. Even in the serenity of the night I felt an affirmative negativity. The entire town was waiting for the event. It was supposed to be the first of many movies that played in real life dimension. Projecting in the sky and eventually joining us on the surface for the finale.

I left the house and stopped at a local gas station. Running the risk of missing the start of the show, I decided to get my car serviced while I was there. The attendant kept avoiding me and taking other customers, even though I was there first. As he finally starts walking towards me the illuminating show began.

Everyone in attendance ran up to the highest peek of the mountain to enjoy the presentation. The colors of the intro hugged the edges of the sky. Melting together in a celestial manner. Instantly the Beautiful visuals turn an angry red and start crashing into the surface of the earth like meteors. 

Knowing that something is in error with the presentation everyone retreats into their cars & homes watching, the now horror movie, from a safe haven. I frantically run to my car but when I get there I realize the service man had kept my keys. A potent fear is growing inside of me as I’m smashing against the window with my elbow hoping I can break in. The window finally shatters, but it's to late. Behind me stands an unidentified terror. I start running! Fleeing into the dark corners trying to find security. 


Where ever I go I can not seem to escape the horror. I slowly turn and come face to face with the monster.  I stare at its villainous eyes feeling empowered. And, bam, it melts away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Department of Justice Refuses to Resolve Issues for Music Creators. ASCAP & BMI Join forces to Fight. Join & Help

Get Your Music on TV & Get Paid